BANYAN RESERVE PEARADISE SPRITZ
- 1.5 oz Banyan Reserve Vodka
- .5 oz St. George Spiced Pear Liqueur
- .5 oz Simple Syrup
- .75 oz Lemon Juice
- .75 oz Real Cranberry Juice
- Sparkling Wine or Seltzer
- Pear slices & Cranberries for Garnish
Method: Fill a Collins glass with ice. Combine vodka, spiced pear liqueur, simple syrup, lemon juice, and cranberry juice in a cocktail shaker. Shake and strain into glass. Top with sparkling wine or seltzer. Garnish with a pear fan and cranberry skewer.
* To make simple syrup, add 1 cup water to a small pan and bring to a boil. Add 1 cup granulated sugar, stirring until completely dissolved. Reduce heat. Simmer for 10-15 minutes. Remove pan from heat and cool.