St. Petersburg Distillery respects your privacy and is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information that St. Petersburg Distillery collects on this Website and via any electronic messages between you and this Website, including emails and text messages. It does not apply to information collected by St. Petersburg Distillery offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by St. Petersburg Distillery or any third party or to information collected by any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
- PERSONS UNDER LEGAL PURCHASE AGE ARE NOT ALLOWED
St. Petersburg Distillery maintains this Website for the use of individuals who are of legal purchase age of alcoholic beverages under applicable law. No one under the applicable legal purchase age for alcoholic beverages may access this Website or provide any information to us. We do not solicit or knowingly collect Personal Information from any individuals under the applicable legal purchase age, and we do not knowingly market our products or services to persons under such age. Prior to the collection of any Personal Information, you will be required to affirm that you are of legal purchase age in the jurisdiction in which you reside. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from an individual who is not of legal purchase age, we will delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about an individual not of legal purchase age, please contact us at 800 31st St. St, St. Petersburg, FL 33712.
- INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect certain Personal Information that you volunteer to us when you visit the Website, use Website services, or enter promotions or contests offered on the Website. Such information may be collected directly from you when you provide it to us, automatically as you or automatically as you navigate the Website.
The information we collect on or through our Website that you provide to us may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registration to use our Website, at the time any purchase or order is placed, and at the time you enter any promotions or contests offered on the Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence, including your email address, if you contact us through the Website.
- Your responses to any surveys on the Website.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial and billing information before placing an order through our Website, and that information will be stored as well.
- Your search queries on the Website.
The information we automatically collect on or through our Website as you navigate and interact with the Website may include:
- Details about your visits to our Website, including traffic data, your navigating paths, date and time data, location data, search queries, other communication data, and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, hardware settings, operating system, browser type.
- Devise-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile information if you use a mobile device to access the Website).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may process all of the information you provide or that we automatically collect and/or combine it with other information that we have about you or that is publicly available.
St. Petersburg Distillery will not sell or provide your Personal Information to any third party. Unless we have your specific consent to use your Personal Information in a different manner, any Personal Information provided by you will be held by St. Petersburg Distillery and may only be used by St. Petersburg Distillery and its affiliated companies, agents, partners, or other related third parties as indicated on the Website or as described below:
- To fulfill any purpose for which you provide the information.
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To communicate information to you about our products and services, including through marketing communications. However, you will be able to choose whether or not to receive such communications (See Section 5 below). If you choose to receive such communications, you will be able to unsubscribe from such communications at any time (See Section 6 below).
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide.
- To conduct internal marketing analysis, for example, to assess trends among our consumers or to measure the amount of traffic to our Website. We may also share non-personal information with others, such as advertisers, in aggregate anonymous form, which means that the information will not contain any Personal Information about you. We will only share identifiable Personal Information with third parties for marketing analysis with your consent.
- To respond to your queries and requests and to manage transactions such as credit card payments for any goods that you order from us or any of our agents, or for the fulfillment of such transactions. An authorized vendor to fulfill that order may use the Personal Information you provide. These companies do not have any right to use the Personal Information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to complete your transactions with us.
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders or as otherwise required by any law, regulation, legal process or government request or where we believe such action is necessary in order to detect, protect or defend us and/or other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, theft, fraud and other illegal or harmful activity, to comply with our audit and security requirements, and to audit compliance with or corporate policies, procedures, legal and contractual obligations.
In the event of a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control or transfer of substantial assets to a third party, we may transfer or assign to such acquiring third party information concerning your relationship with us, including without limitation, Personal Information that you have provided and other information concerning your relationship with us.
The information you provide on this Website is posted and transmitted at your own risk. Although we will adhere to all provisions within this policy, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that information you provide will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
- PUBLIC (OR INTERACTIVE) AREAS OF WEBSITE
Information that you post on or through the public areas of the Website, if any (such as chat rooms, bulletin boards or discussion groups) are generally accessible to and may be collected by other parties. This may result in unsolicited messages or other unwelcome contact from third parties not related to St. Petersburg Distillery. Users of this Website are encouraged to exercise caution when providing Personal Information about themselves in public (or interactive) areas of this Website. St. Petersburg Distillery is not responsible for any unsolicited or unwelcome contact from third parties not related to St. Petersburg Distillery as a result of you providing any information in public (or interactive) areas of this Website.
- RECEIVING MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
We may be interested in sending you certain information (digitally or otherwise) regarding our products, services, promotions, or upcoming events that we believe may be of interest to you. You are able to choose whether or not you are interested in receiving such information. Prior to us sending you any direct digital marketing communications, you will be required to “opt-in” to choose to receive such marketing communications.
- EDITING OR DELETING YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND PREFERENCES:
You may request that we edit or delete your account information and preferences, including but not limited to “opting-out” from receiving any digital marketing communications, at any time, by requesting so in an e-mail to [email protected] or following the “opt-out” instructions including in the digital marketing communication sent to you, if applicable.
- EXTERNAL LINKS
- SECURING YOUR INFORMATION
We have implemented reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access and use. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. We also ask you to do your part, by keeping any computer passwords you use to access the Internet or this Website strictly confidential.
However, regardless of the effectiveness of our security measures, no security system is impenetrable. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted on our Website. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
- UNITED STATES PROCESSING
This Website is in the United States. Our Website and associated services are hosted in the United States. If you are outside of the United States, your information will be processed and stored in the United States and you are consenting to such processing and storage.